Software / For MacOSX →iFinance 4.1.4 (Mac OSX)
iFinance 4.1.4 | MacOSX | 25 MB
iFinance offers a comprehensive and efficient approach to easily manage your personal finances.
iFinance 4 allows you to keep track of your income and expenses in the most convenient and fastest way. By taking a quick look at its useful evaluations and charts, you'll immediately know what you spend money on and where your income comes from - optimizing your finances becomes a breeze! iFinance's automatic category assignment, keywords, budgets and analysis features will turn your bank account history into much more than a list of bare figures.
Would you like to find out how your assets perform or why you max out your bank account on a regular basis without really knowing where your salary goes each month? iFinance 4 has all the answers. Is it current spending such as rent or mortgage payments, insurances, food or loans? Or do nights out with friends, special treats, impulse purchases, and tobacco products add up to a hefty sum?
Have iFinance 4 analyze your finances and see immediately what your biggest spending items are and where there is potential for savings.
iFinance in bullet points:
- Encrypted databases
- Password protection (Touch ID supported)
- Track your cash expenses
- Split transactions
- Transfer transactions
- Categories (with automatic assignment)
- Charts and Reports
- iCloud and Wifi-Sync
- File attachments (for single transactions)
- Different currencies (in one database)
-Supported file import formats
- multiple databases
- Bank Accounts in Notification Center
- Export formats
Home Page -
- Intuit QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2016 16.0 R8
- Intuit QuickBooks Desktop Pro.2016 16.0 R8
- Managing Your Money All-In-One For Dummies
- Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2016 R18.104.22.168.7
- Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2016 R22.214.171.124.7